About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Saturday 6 August 2011

So recently I re-discovered my MUFE Face and Body Foundation. And I was surprised. I don't know if it is the time of year or something but I now love this product.

Which is odd because although I loved it when I purchased it at IMATs London, I didn't like it when I got home and just found it to be too sheer.

Now I love how sheer it is. Which makes me think it could be the time of year. I think in winter I probably need a little more coverage whereas in summer my skin is a little healthier so I don't need as heavy a product.

Here's what it looks like on...




As I said it's pretty sheer! But I really like that - it feels sooooooo lightweight on my face and lets your actual skin show through whilst evening the tone and smoothing it out.

I remember before purchasing this I saw a couple of girls used it and applied it with a big foundation brush. I don't. I use it with the cosmopolitan foundation sponge and swirl on, or my fingers. As the texture is so runny it makes fora really blendable product, which means you don't use too much which saves on the pennies in the long run!!

In short - I love this foundation and can totally tell why others do.

Have any of you tried it?? I've also included my July Favourites video link so that you can see what it looks like on in the flesh as I am wearing it there too.

Categories:

4 comments:

  1. It looks so lovely on you. I also love your blush/highlight; may I please ask what it is that you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous on you!! May I ask what shade you are wearing? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)

    @JC - I am wearing one of the pink shades of the coastal scents 10 blush palette.

    @Nikki - It's shade #32 hunni.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!