Friday, 3 December 2010
Categories: Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Reading
Popular Posts
-
Anyone else excited for Christmas!? I am super excited! Only a couple of weeks to go! Yay! So to celebrate Christmas I have picked up s...
-
One of my beautiful friends got married this weekend. It was such a stunning stunning day. I had the best time ever, the sun came out so t...
-
Hey Lovelies, So it's that time of year again when I obsess about what to wear to the summer ball. I always look forward to ...
-
River Island High Shine Tube Pants ( buy here ) River Island Metallic Trim Vest ( buy here ) DKNY Bucket Bag ( buy here ) Primark Blaz...
Recent Posts
Disclaimer
All products discussed or reviewed have been tested by me unless otherwise stated and all opinions expressed are my own.

Pretty :)
ReplyDeleteLove the mask in the second picture. I've always wanted to go to a masquerade ball!
xoxo
I love masquerade balls! Your mask is gorgeous! You look really pretty :) xx
ReplyDeletelooking gorgeous! Your arms are really toned xxx
ReplyDeletewow :) this is super gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteThat's such a lovely mask!!
ReplyDeleteяσѕαℓуи
LynSire.blogspot.com
love the mask.. =) I think the 2nd one looks good on you
ReplyDeleteAh I love masquerade masks. I had one at halloween, the black one is gorgeous! :) x
ReplyDeleteI've always thought it would be so much fun to go to a masquerade ball, or at least since I got obsessed with The Phantom of the Opera. :)
ReplyDeleteFlorrie x
You look stunning!!! xxx
ReplyDelete