About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Tuesday 2 August 2011

So you remember last week when I purchased a couple of beauty products, well one of them was a pretty Sleek Lipstick in shade Liquer. I love that word so it was only natural that I picked it up.

Thankfully it was a gorgeous colour too.

So you can appreciate what I am referring to - here are some of my usual lipstick pictures for your viewing pleasure.



Categories:

5 comments:

  1. Love the color. Perfect neutral/rosy shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a toss up between this and barely there: may need to go back and get this now i've seen it on! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So cute.

    I don't know if I've said this before, but you have really pretty eyes! - the shape/size is so unique.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a gorgeous colour, so wearable, plus it really suits you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this lipstick too. It was sold out everywhere when I wanted it though. Odd!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!