About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 7 August 2011

Hi All,

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

So here's a pretty simple look I wore on my eyes today that I wanted to share with you...





I don't know if any of you have the NYX Makeup Box but let me tell you - it's fab. There are so many fabulous, well pigmented colours you can choose for your eyes (as well as blush and lipgloss).

I used the top 3 colours on the palette from left to right.  Not in that order though.  I used white all over, then the pale pink on the outer 2/3's of the lid and then used the purple on the crease.

I think it's a really cute every day look that still has a little oomph without being too made up.  I like the burst of colour it creates, especially with my green eyes - the two seem to compliment each other.

Anyway, if you want to have a full look at the NYX makeup box you can here  - I've been loving using it since I picked it up at IMATs in London at the beginning of the year.  It costs £19.95 to purchase and is totally worth it.

Definitely going to try and use this box more adventourously as I tend to stick to same colours (does anyone else do this??) and I am therefore not making the most of it!!

Hope you like the look anyway! 
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of that palette, and the look you created with it is very pretty and perfect for the summer. I tend to tone down my make-up on Sundays too, I try to keep it natural looking. xXx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!