About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Ahhhh don't you just love Wet n Wild. Super cheap and super great :D

I mean don't get me wrong I love a bit of expensive makeup but isn't it great when you can pay $2.99 for an eyeshadow trio that tells you how to apply it and it still look good!!

I know I do!



This shade is 385B Don't Steal My Thunder (love that name) and I just wanted to share how good the colours are. You can view the range on the website here http://wnwbeauty.com/Product.php?Pid=68

Personally I don't use these colours as much as some of my others like golds abs browns so I like that I can use it every now abs then for a dramatic look without feeling guilty for not using it up!!

Any of you have any Wet n Wild favourites? I also have a couple of lippies I love too!!


Categories:

2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing these everywhere and cant get hold of them in the UK i have a few lipsticks too that I got for so cheap they're quite good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same one!! But have yet to wear it haha!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!