About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 15 August 2011

So here's another EOTD post for you ladies. This time slightly more daring. Again making use out of my NYX Makeup Box.





I absolutely love this look!! So not something I would ordinarily go for but now that I have tried it I just think that it actually somehow works and I am no longer afraid to use bright blue eyeshadow!!

Apparently it's not only teenages that wear blue eyeshadow haha!

The shades I have used are of course the bright blue on the bottom row, purple on the top row under the eye and then the darker purple on the second row in the crease with the light pink from the top row all over the rest of the lid. I also used a little white to highlight.
What do you think? Yay or Nay??

Categories:

7 comments:

  1. You know it's a 'Yay!' from me :) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could pull off wearing blue all over the lid, but it just makes me look washed out & completely clashes with my green eyes :/
    You pull it off really well though!
    May have to give blues another go :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice, you definitely pulled the bright blue off :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a YAY in my book :) Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I say. Love the blue, you could get away with an even brighter purple! Love that combo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! Funnily enough I wore blue and purple the other night i think it looks great (:

    By the way you have a blog award waiting for you to collect!
    http://shensbeauty.blogspot.com/

    I hope your well xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!