About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Saturday 6 August 2011

Ahhhh you got to love a bit of Sudocrem. I can't remember a time in my life when I have not had this in my drawer!!

I used to use this a lot on my skin when I had lots of teenage spots, but these days I use it when my skin is dry, cracked or looking a bit uneven.





You can see that it's pretty thick in consistency but it will rub in. It looks scary if you put it all over your face though as it turns you white haha! But it is good for evening out my skin.

So I am super chuffed that you can now carry it around with you in a tube rather than in the massive tub. It's a little tough to squeeze it out at first but then it does come out and it's all good!!

It's so much better now that you can carry it around with you in your handbag and to celebrate this fact you can actually go on facebook and use their Sudocrem Bagology Facebook App and work out what you handbag says about you!!

Anyone else been using these new tubes??




*product sent to me to review
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad they brought out the tubes! I love Sudocrem :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!