About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 13 June 2010

Hey again ladies! Here's my FIRST EVER eye of the day post!!
Without flash...





With flash...






What I used:-
Bodyshop shimmer cube in warm.






I used the lightest colour all over my eyelid and up to my brow bone, the goldy bronze on eyelid, and the bronze in the crease.

Lancome's liquid eyeliner in black with black eyeshadow over the top.

Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Mascara one coat. Lancome's Hypnose Drama Volume Mascara in black one coat and then another coat of the Miss Sporty Mascara.

Ooooo and under my eyes:-
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat with Barbara Daly's concealer.

Thanks for looking and reading ladies xxx
~*Giddy princess*~
From iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!