About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 10 June 2010

This stuff is CRACKING girlies!! You will LOVE it!!

Introducing the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray...
This product is amazing!!! I always always end up painting my nails at night and then I usually wake up with smudged nails. NOT ANY MORE!! Woohoo!! I sprayed it last night and just like it says on the tim 60 seconds = BAM!! Dry nails times!

And its a bargain at £2.80.

Go and buy it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Categories:

2 comments:

  1. I used to use this relgiously, but then I tried the Avon version and it's miles better :) I think its genious though!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really?? I love Avon but haven't bought anything from them for around 3 years.

    May have to rekindle my obsession and start with their version of this! Thanks for the heads up chica! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!