About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Wednesday 9 June 2010

OK, so I don't know about you, but I like to apply quite a bit of waterproof mascara daily, so over the years I have had to search high and low for a product that actually removes my makeup rather than rubbing it into my skin around my eye area.

I found two products that work a treat and after seeing one in a recent article I wanted to share them with you!

Firstly, the Bi-Facil Non Oily Instant Cleanser, by Lancome £18.50. Instyle calls this the best in their 100 Best Beauty Buys 2010 and I completely agree. It's formulated for sensitive eyes, which as you probably now know, I suffer from horrendously. This remover makes taking my eye makeup off a dream. Although why they say it is non-oily I DO NOT KNOW because it really is!! But that is the good thing, because it just breaks the mascara right down.

Secondly, is the "dupe" I have found.
Namely, Johnson's 3 in 1 Gentle Eye Makeup Remover £4.99. Again, this has an oily texture which breaks down my mascara and removes it (almost) effortlessly. Because it is gentle it is also meant to condition your eyelashes, although I find that it leave a residue that can cause my eyes to be a bit puffy if I do not remove the excess. So I remove the excess with a cotton pad covered with water and all is good.




You will note from the pictures that the oil separates from the rest of the liquid when not in use so you need to give it a little shake before use and trust me, if you have not tried it before you will be amazed at how easily your makeup comes off!!

I would recommend using the Johnson's one if you are on a budget like me. I like to have both if I can as I use the Lancome when I have been on a night out and my makeup is heavier because it is more effective and a bit gentler. However, if you are wondering which to purchase between the two I would recommend the Lancome just because although it's a little more pricey than the Johnson's its a big bottle and always lasts me ages (even if I am using it everyday).
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!