About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 3 June 2010

Hey there girlies!!

Just a quick post on my favey things right now.

1. As always my boyfy. Not really beauty related but still makes me super happy all the same.

2. It's nearly my birthday! Yay. IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

3. On to the beauty stuff... Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. (£24.50)
Yes, I have re-fallen in love with this product. It's sitting better on my skin again and makes my skin look lovely and smooth in photos on nights out. And I just love how it stays put for hours and hours.


4. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Frangrance. This smells so yummy. I am transported back to beach holidays whenever I spray it on me. It's very coconutty which I love. Sadly though I can't afford to purchase it yet and just keep trying it at the Lauder Counters!!! I sooooo want this for my birthday. However, I am thinking of getting the Body Oil Spray as it is £26.00 whereas the Perfume is £37.00.


5. New purchase - Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Frangrance. I love all the Body Shop's products in this scent, but I picked up a bottle of the frangrance yesterday. It retails at £8.50 but I got it for £2.50 because it is my birthday month and get £5.00 towards a purchase with my Body Shop Card.


6. I am also loving Illuminating Under Eye Serum by Soap & Glory. This stuff is divine. I have had THE worst dry skin around my eyes since coming back off holiday (combination of wind, aircon and jet lag). However since using this the skin is going back to normal - YAY! (only used it for 2 days so far!!)It's nice and cooling and sinks into my skin making the perfect base for my concealer and retails at £9.00.


7. The sunshine reappearing. It was annoying that we didn't get very good weather over the bank hol so it's good to see the sun again, even if I am stuck at work. Makes me want to go on a beach holiday though!


8. Top Shop makeup collection. Although I haven't yet bought any of this I love the so many of the colours!! I am going to grab some of the collection after next pay day and hopefully the products won't be a let down!


9. Laura Mercier Under Eye Concealer - gone are my cakey concealer worries!! Given the dry skin under the eyes I was experiencing I purchased this as it is hydrating and light in fomula and I have been very pleasantly surprised. (£18.00)


10. And finally, Twitter application on my Iphone. What a difference an application makes. Twitter is soooo much easier now on my phone, but may phone battery sufferes somewhat! You can follow me at username @GiddyPrincess.


So there you have it. The things that I am loving and feeling giddy about right now.


Have any of you tried any of the products above??


(reviews on numbers 3,4,5,6 and 9 coming soon...)
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!