About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Tuesday 20 November 2012


I don't know about you but I love a good handbag.  There is not many things as exciting when it comes to new items for the wardrobe.

I mean don't get me wrong, I also love a good shoe, but I get far more use out of my favourite handbags than I do my favourite shoes.

Now I have a fair few handbags and my most used are my Micheal Kors and DKNY ones seen here and here.  I had found though, since moving to Manchester, I was in dire need (well want) of a bag that I could wear over my shoulder.  I do a lot of walking now and found that my two have handbags just kept slipping off my shoulder or needing readjustment when I was walking to and from the centre.

So imagine my excitement when I was offered the opportunity to review one of Marc B's delightful handbags.  It took me a week to decide which to try but it had to be the Amelia Marc B Handbag.  It is just so pretty and has the desired over the shoulder strap!

(pssst - they also do it in cream)

So glad am I that I opted for this little beauty!! It turned up at work and the girl from the post room literally said, as she handed over the parcel, "you have great taste in bags".  I had never actually come across this brand beforehand though, which of course added to my excitement.

I've now had the bag for around 3 weeks and I have literally used it every day since.  I use it for work, at the weekends and even when going out for drinks.  It is the perfect multi-use bag!

It is £49.00 and I think totally worth the price as you can use it every day.  The interior also means that you can fit quite a bit in and organise it into various sections.  There are two main areas split by a zippable pocket and then there are several side pockets in and outside and it zips at the top too so you can close it fully - no pickpocketing here!

Generally, I am used to HUGE bags yet even though this is small than my usual, I still fit in the following:-

makeup bag
lunch
purse
umbrella
business cards
keys
pens
note pad

Oooo I should do a "what's in my bag post"...   
Categories:

7 comments:

  1. your blog is amazing, and your style too!
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know answering on my blog, kisses and congratulations.. you're having a very good job :)

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag = beautiful haha! I love it so much!! Would you be able to take a look at my blog?

    issymushroom.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally ADORE your purse! i'm sure you will look great carrying it!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like ur blog, Check Out the new Make Up trend and my new post!

    Love,

    Shenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh this is lovely!! I'm in need of a new handbag and was thinking of a Marc B one. I need to send this to the bf! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!