About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 8 June 2014

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo and Conditioner £2.29
Every now and then I feel the need for change when it comes to health and beauty in my life!  It's a sudden urge that leaves me immediately seeking out an alternative.

Last week it was my hair care.  I've been using the same products for a while and I don't feel that I am getting the same results.  I am also bored with my mid-length hair and desperate for it to grow.

So cue quick supermarket (cheap) splurge on hair care in the shape of Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo and Conditioner, which allegedly makes your hair stronger in just one wash.

Now I won't lie, my hair did not feel stronger after one wash, but I wasn't expecting miracles, that isn't going to happen at £2.29 each!  What I did get though was a lovely scented, very lathered, silky experience!  Which is what I was looking for.  Some shampoos don't like to lather (usually because they actually have less abrasive ingredients in them) and I just wanted to feel like my hair was really clean.

So I lathered, rinsed and then applied the conditioner.  I rinsed again and my hair was silky and smooth.  It did dry easier and the straightness lasted well (until I worked out that is).  Also the smell of honey followed me around all day which was also very nice.

I've used Herbal Essences before but only the blue Hello Hydration one.  They both smell delicious so I would recommend either.  I think they are the perfect shampoo and conditioners to get in travel size for trips away or after the gym etc!

Do any of you use Herbal Essences?
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!