About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Friday 23 November 2012

So after a slightly awkward moment earlier in which I was caught between two individuals arguing, I decided I needed some fresh air. And a new top. With some crosses on it.

Cue new cross top.

You like?




Obviously this is one of those awkward phone-camera-picture-taking-of-self-without-much-makeup-on-and-bad-hair moments.

But being an in the moment kind of person I thought I'd share it with you anyway!

Where can you buy it? Miss Selfridge. And it's a steal at £20.

3 comments:

  1. oo love this top might have to pick it up myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I bought one cross top from Primark a few weeks ago, really like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I LOVE this!! I may have to buy it on my payday! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!