About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Well I say haul, but it's really just a purchase.  It could have been a haul as there were three I wanted but this was by far the best. 

Am I too old to wear ghosts on my jumpers..?  Probably. 

Who cares!?


I love it!!!

£19.99 from New Look peeps!  Buy it here.

Oh, and I am wearing M/L because I wanted it to be big so it could double up as a dress if I wanted.  Works well!

Next up this bad boy...




Categories:

8 comments:

  1. ahh its like the JW anderson jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, I love monochrome. By the way, you have nice cheekbones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the gray sweater is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving jumpers at the moment, and esp the grey christmas jumper - great for the festive season

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore jumpers , I'm hoping my newly purchased foz jumper/sweater will be delivered from asos! Eeeeek!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!