About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 12 November 2012

So this is going to be one of those posts where there will be lots of pictures of my new hair (which incidentally is now around 3 weeks old)

I should have taken some pictures of the salon (naughty blogger) but it was a last minute things and I felt too shy to ask!

So if you are familiar with Manchester the Nicky Clarke salon is on the avenue in Spinningfields (off Deansgate) which, without giving too much away, is very close to where I work.  And also close to where I live.  

So it was a natural choice for me when I was looking to try a new salon one Friday afternoon.  

Now, I must say I was persuaded by the Manchester Confidential deal which allows you to get a restyle for £30.  As that was what I paid back at home I was happy to give it a go.  Albeit very nervously. 

I needn't have worried.  The salon was lovely and really big but you aren't on show.  The girls take you upstairs and wash your hair with a mini head massage which was lush and then sit you in front of a big mirror and get to work.  It's all very well lit and feels very chic.  fI saw a girl called Roisin and she was fab.  She listened to what I said and told me what she was going to do so that I didn't panic when I started to see hair on the floor and she kept the length which is what I asked for as although for a lot of you this won't be long - it's really long for me!

Here were the results (after a 15 minute walk back to the flat also).



Sorry about the red eye!
Now I absolutely love this.  It's got volume, it's what I like to call flicky and not super straight.  I love how sweeping the fringe is too. 

She managed this just by blowdrying my hair which no one has managed before.  Very impressive.  

Sadly I can't quite recreate this look although my hair is still manageable when styling.  

A cut is usually £45.  I will definitely be going back and would definitely recommend the salon and stylist.  I was so glad I had a good experience as it's tough trying to find new hairdressers!

Now to try some Nicky Clarke hair products!
Categories:

9 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely!

    Could you please check out my blog and maybe follow it? I'm starting again

    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair looks lovely thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your hair looks amazing and suits you so much!!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love how they've styled your hair - would love to do this myself! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!