About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Saturday 3 November 2012



Please excuse the mess - I was in the middle of moving!


Hello!!


I know it's ages between my posts at the moment but it's because I have no Internet!! Booooo. Takes sky ages to install but next week I shall have it.


Anyway, I've had this beautiful dress for ages now and had the perfect opportunity to wear it for the boyf's birthday last week.


It is sooo pretty. It's called Maggie and £39 from Lovestruck which is an online store that sells THE prettiest dresses. (You can go by clicking here.)


What do you think?? Have any of you bought anything from Lovestuck?



Categories: ,

14 comments:

  1. Aw that is gorgeous - it really suits you!

    xo,
    Lela - www.LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look. Gorgeous as always
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress!
    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladies - it's just occurred to me that this is pretty pixelated on computer/laptop screens but if you click on the picture it takes you to a new page where it shows the picture properly!! I will of course change it when I'm up and running with the Internet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely dress love.
    You look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog :)

    http://deimylife.blogspot.com/ - folow this blog if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and super flattering on you. I wish I could get away with that style of dress.

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your dress, and you are stunning!

    http://mamilles.blogspot.no/ :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!