About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 25 November 2012




Yesterday I headed to the Manchester Christmas Markets.  Again.  

 It was heaving.  Everyone has now clearly got the memo that the markets are on.  Jeeez.

I must say, I've not been as impressed so far but I think it is because I need to go at night.  And since finding the nicest Spiced Cider in Dukes 92 I cannot find anything at the stalls to match it, so I just end up wanting to go back to Dukes! Ha.

Anyway, I wanted to be cosy but still pretty in my style of dress so I opted for the above look which is an Izabel London collared dress from here and a bargainous £20, with a Jumper from Glamorous from here and is £31.99.

Primark belt and primark shoes.

Also my coat is from Asda but I can't find the link!! Got it about a month ago and I think it was £19.

Categories:

14 comments:

  1. I cant believe our coat is from Asda! it looks AMAZING!! i love it!! :D xxxx

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the jumper is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumper!! I'm going to the manchester christmas markets next week but I'm hoping if we go during the week it will be quieter cos it stresses me out when its really packed haha! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I miss the european Christmas markets. Cheers to Spiced Cider!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear! Nice space!
    I follow your blog,! Hope you do the same :-)
    xoxoxo


    http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this jumper, so so cute!

    www.flutteringlashes-lou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. the coat made the outfit pop!

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi just came across your blog.
    Really lovely outfit, the coat is divine! :)

    I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my blog? and if you enjoy follow? I'm new to blogging! Always follow back too.

    Again, great post. I'll be sure to look forward to future posts! Keep 'em coming.

    www.jaded-youth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this outfit! I'm considering completely stealing your style and buying the jumper and dress now! ;)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty outfit!! Your sweater with the collar detail is stunning as well as your red coat!! What a perfect combination! you look great!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh you're sooo beautiful! I love that jumper!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable outfit. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your outfit! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!