About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 16 June 2014

Lacura BB Cream in Medium
I'd say if you buy one thing this week/month, this should be it.  That said, we all know that Aldi has stock in for the blink of an eye and then it's gone.  Go to Aldi now and buy this.  I've had it for a week and I am converted.

The picture of me above is having applied the BB Cream and concealer under my eyes, with a little bronzer just below my cheek bones.  I have no foundation over the top or powder and look how smooth my skin looks!

Now, I am usually a Estee Lauder Double Wear Girl, or MAC Studio Fix.  However, at this time of year, every year I go on a bit of a quest to find a lighter textured foundation so that I stop feeling as if I am wearing a mask. I literally cannot stand heavy makeup in the heat.

Hence why on my little trip to Aldi last week to buy toilet roll (yes, I am that glamourous), I saw this and thought for £4.99 why the heck not.  I was so surprised at how perfectly it blended in with my sigma flat top kabuki brush and it lasts throughout the day too.  I mean don't get me wrong, you will probably want a touch up around lunch time, but that is the case for most foundations so I am pretty impressed by it's staying power and I go to the gym at lunch anyway so my makeup always gets a touch up!

I would highly recommend this for summer.  I've tried a couple of other BB creams and HATED them so I've been really shocked by how this has already replaced my foundation in a week!
Categories: ,

2 comments:

  1. You are looking more and more beautiful.makeup, cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics Brilliant in addition to intriguing place. Fantastic factors you've often shared with us. Thanks. Just proceed crafting this kind of write-up.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!