About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 18 November 2010



I was recently sent a couple of hand creams to try which I will review over the coming weeks.

The first one to discuss is this little beauty. I use this every day at work and it is fab. First of all it's only around £1.20!!!! Bargain.

What I like though is that it is not too greasy so I can use it to protect my hands after I have washed them, without worrying that grease is going to go all over my keyboard and mouse.

It's very moisturising and leaves my hands smooth and soft.

A definite good product which doesn't cost the earth!
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. I love this :) Its fabby for my cuticles and the woman who does my nails recommended it x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!