About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 6 March 2011

Hey everyone... it feels like its been ages! Finding it pretty hard to post at the moment as life is pretty hectic - I suppose it just gets like that sometimes and something has to give!

Anyway as always when I return from a brief absence I would like to say thank you to all those that stick around and "hello" to my new followers!!! Welcome.

So while I had a quick 5 minutes I wanted to share with you my thoughts on the much blogged about Chanel Vitalumier Foundation after trying it yesterday.

So in order to keep things short and sweet - here is what it looked like...



The shade that I tried was B20 Beige - it was a sample and was a little light for me (I am NC30 in MAC Foundation just for context). The coverage however was to die for.

My skin looked divine. It was looked very smooth and even. I was very impressed and would definitely recommend this. It provides the perfect coverage - I would say medium to full (I found it to be buildable).

The only downside was that it did not last as long as I would have liked - but I did not use a primer or powder so there is the possiblity it has the potential to last longer. Even with that I will definitely purchase this when I have finished some of my other foundations!!
Categories:

15 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of buying this for a while now. I want something barely there and light but will still even out my complexion. I have a sample too, not tried it yet though. It looks fabby on you though :)

    em (Vintage and Vampires) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to add that I need something medium to full coverage though as I keep getting breakouts, ugh. It doesn't feel too heavy does it? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debenhams are doing 10% across all beauty products at the moment, I nabbed my Vitalumiere Aqua last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same sample hun and hoping to try it this week :) it looks lovely on you. This is the first Channel foundation I have tried x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heard this line is pretty awesome! i soooo wanna get this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying to try this! It looks amazing on your skin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wondered about this foundation but I've been too scared to buy it because it's a little expensive. Looks like it is worth the money though! I like your blog btw. Natasha from www.theramblesandshamblesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it looks great on you. I also found B20 too light but B30 is a bit darker for my NC25/30 skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my gosh your skin looks flawless! i may have to check this foundation out cos of you ha ha x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!
    Your skin looks FLAWLESS!
    Stunning
    Leanne
    xxxx

    lacefrillsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks so pretty on youu:)


    http:/fashionaffair08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks BEAUTIFUL on you. You have amazing skin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing with that on! I just found your blog and love it! You remind me of my friend Taylor. Aww i miss her. Thanks for giving me a smile. I shall look into this foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all your comments ladies. It does provide great coverage. For @ E m m a who enquired about whether it is heavy or not I would say that this is definitely a heavier feeling foundation on the skin I am afraid...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!