About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 2 May 2010

Soooo, it's been like 10 hours I've been getting used to my new hair and I'm really not sure :( I'm thinking too short and the fringe just isn't right.

Plus I've come home tonight and found that some of the layers have kinda pouffed out at the sides.

I wouldn't mind but it takes ages to grow back :(

Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow, thinking of dying it though now also but the colours always seem to look black on me. Need to find a nice warmer dark browny type shade. Maybe then I'll feel a bit happier with it...


~*Giddy princess*~
From iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!