About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 23 May 2010

Soooooo my lovely ladies... Just thought I would give you another post on some more of my NYC purchases!!

I had heard a lot about Forever 21 prior to heading to NYC and had seen their website through a site related to Soho in NYC. So it was one of the stores I was sure I would be heading to before I went.

Sooooo I searched the address and looked it up once me and the boyfy walked into Soho. OMG when I first walked in it was BEDLAM I mean Primark mid afternoon on a Saturday bedlam. STRESSED.com!! So I quickly did a U-turn upon seeing the sea of people, the clothes all over the floor and my poor boyfy's face of horror!! We will come back, I said - it was a Saturday after all.

We returned once again on the Monday. And what a difference. It was much much quieter. I mean yes there were a few shoppers in but you could move at least!

So I picked up a shed load of clothes and headed to the fitting room, which was heaving. So I went back upstairs and headed to the other fitting room - but alas it was shut. Given that I had already spent LOADS of time in fitting rooms that day and it was around 6pm, I just dropped the things I wasn't sure about and bought the clothes I pretty much knew would fit. Sometimes, it's just not worth it!!

Plus I wanted to get back to the apartment to get changed for cocktails!!

And here is what I bought...

The full loot - I can't quite remember now but the tops didn't come to more than $10 each I don't think!!


Making use out of one of my purchases on this hot weekend... (glasses £1 primark - and yes, they have the UV kite mark also, so I am protected properly)



The earrings - super cheap $4.80 - sorry that they have all turned upside down!!



The accessories - necklaces around $3 and scarf around $7 -



I so so so love the sunglasses. Yes they are tacky, but hey - your only young(ish) once!!! Plus they look hilarious when I hold them up to my puppy's face because they are the perfect size for him!! Haha. Anyway, I digress...

Whilst we are on the subject of accessories I may aswell show you the little pieces I picked up off a Soho street stall too...


I love picking up things like this because you can't get handmade jewellery like this in my home town. I just loved all the rope jewellery whilst I was there, it's still pretty but yet takes me to my youth when we all wore friendship bracelets. I feel like this is the adult version or something...

They were $10 each and the ring was $15. I love the ring. It literally goes with everything!






So ladies, what do you think of this haul?? You likeeee????
Giddy P xx
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!