About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Tuesday 19 July 2011

I soooo hate the rain! It's making me sad :(

Why oh why has summer not arrived yet??

All the clothes in the shops and online are already making the transition to 'Autumn/Winter' and I'm pining after BBQs and suncream and pretty summer clothes and flip flops!!!

What's going on!! I think I need to move somewhere with a better climate!
xx

2 comments:

  1. i hate the rain too. I recently came back from holiday in spain and felt like cryig coming back to the cold, rainy weather after enjoying the sun for two weeks!

    Alice x

    http://prettywonderfulmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, it's beyond miserable in London and I need a holiday! I was even more depressed when I saw winter coats arriving on the 'new stock' pages of a few clothing websites! We want summer!! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!