About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 12 June 2014


Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - £2.99 (here)


I love a tinted lip balm.  They hold so much promise.  
Most of the time they are pretty rubbish in either pigment or tone and look rubbish against my skin tone.  I've had a fair few frosted ones in the past which has not been a good look for me!

That said, they are getting better.  Last year I had a bit of a Revlon Lip Butter obsession (still loving these) and this year I think I am heading toward obsession territory with Maybelline's Baby Lips.  I think a lot of it is the packaging!  It is also the fact though that the pink and red ones are such stunning subtle colours that they are perfect alone or on top of lipstick to give it a more creamy finish.  They are very moisturising and pretty on.

Here they are on!

*Pink Punch*






*Cherry Me*





See, nice and subtle. 

And did I mention the smell?? They are soooo yummy.  I think the pink one is peach but I can't be sure, the red is definitely cherry smelling though.  Delicious!



Categories: ,

1 comment:

  1. ติดต่อเรา pg slot เว็บตรง ลูกค้าสามารถ ติดต่อมาและสอบถาม เนื้อหาการใช้แรงงานได้ทาง PG SLOT หรืออยากได้ อัพเดทข้อมูลโปรโมชั่นใหม่ ลูกค้าก็สามารถแอดไลน์ เพื่อติดตามข้อมูลได้ในทันที

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!