About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Bride to Be. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday, 23 January 2012

Like with foundation, when it comes to moisturiser I am constantly on the look out for something better.  So when I was in Tesco last week I couldn't resist giving this a try when it was reduced from £7 to £4.67.

The cream is said to have anti ageing properties with SPF 10 and is said to be good for all skin types.

You can wear it alone or under foundation.  I personally opt for the latter.






You can see that there is an almost gold sheen to the moisturiser and flicks of shimmer.  I know that this can be quite concerning in some products but with this I really like it.

The moisturiser is very moisturising without feeling greasy and makes my skin look much more alive.  It looks luminous and glowing without being too sheeny.  I have been using it both with and without primer and either way it works as a really good makeup base.

My foundation seems to cling to it well and blends nicely so overall a definite success!

I wouldn't say that I am  no longer on the look out for another moisturiser as that will just never happen, but I am definitely wearing it daily at the moment and it has replaced my recent favourite lancome moisturiser so it must be doing some good!

A definite recommendation - it's cheap and works a treat!








Categories:

4 comments:

  1. francescassandra23 January 2012 at 17:16

    I am always on the look out for a better face moisturiser too. This one looks very different, especially with the shimmer. I might search for it on my next trip to Tesco and give it a go :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. I love anything that's cheap and works well.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This moisturizing looks good. Most of the moisturizing creams I have used gives a very greasy feel and makes the skin feel heavy. I recently have the non surgical face lift treatment with fillers and I am on the look of good moisturizer and I think this will do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick and tired of sagging skin?
    The ChinUp Mask can help to reduce the appearance of unwanted fat around the chin while hydrating the skin.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!