About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 2 February 2014


It's been a heck of a while since I have done one of these posts!  Yesterday I went to the Tatton Park Wedding Show (review coming up soon).  I don't know why but I just wanted to try and look like I was semi groomed, rather than my slightly unkempt usual self haha!  I suppose I wanted to look a bit more grown up as getting married feels like it's a grown up thing to do!

Although my makeup looks pretty natural (I hope), don't be fooled!  I've got loads on!

Used:-

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Shell Beige mixed with Fresco (£28.50 each)  My perfect shade.
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish (£22.00) Powder in Medium Dark
W7 Honolulu Bronzing Powder (£2.25)
Topshop Bronzer and Blush mixed (discontinued)
MAC Lipstick (£15.00) in Hue
Benefit Brow Kit (£23.50) on eyebrows
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (£37.00) in Bootycall and Tease
No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil (£6.50) in blackest purple

Also used Bobbi Brown moisturiser on face and eye cream and Bare Minerals Primer.
Categories:

3 comments:

  1. You look super pretty here :) Hope you had a lovely day :)

    TwentySomethingBeauty

    Twitter

    Rachel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pretty lady, you! I'm going to have to get myself some Double Wear! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I really need Hue back in my life. Your picture reminded me just how gorgeous that lipstick is. You look great : ) xx www.essjay23x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!