About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 19 January 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Punch and Hydrate

Let me talk to you about my best beauty find in a while.  I am sure that quite a few of you have tried these by now.  I've been meaning to since a colleague mentioned how good they are, but just have not got around to it.  Until now!

I was going on (again) about my lips at work and the same colleague asked if I had tried these yet.  I made it my mission to try them as she was saying how good they are!  So off the Asda I trotted yesterday and headed straight for the Maybelline stand.  Could not believe they were only £2.99 so I got one of the coloured ones too (pink punch).  It's super pretty and subtle.  Think it will suit most girlies!

My lips have been a mess recently - you might have even seen my tweet about lip scrubs earlier this week because they are literally dropping off.  Or should I say were.  Past tense.  They are now super soft and back to being nice and soft.  Rather than old lady lips haha!

I am super impressed - it's only taken a day!! And I've been to the gym and out for a walk today which usually results in them getting all chopped.

All I can say is if you haven't tried these you must.  They are a steal and better than any of my expensive lip balms or lip glosses!

Get purchasing now for super soft non winter feeling lippies!!!



Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!