About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Saturday 2 October 2010

Morning all!

Recently I was approached by Cellnique regarding reviewing some of their products. I was asked to provide them with my skin concerns and they would send something appropriate to me.

So of course I raised the issue of the PORES. As a result they sent though the Cellnique Amino Collagen C Intense Set which retails at $96 for the two 10ml bottles.



I really like this product. I apply it like this...



From the first time I used it I noticed a difference to my skin. It did actually smooth it out and tighten my pores and my skin feels lovely and soft too. One thing I would say is that is smells pretty nasty. Very strong chemically smell which initially was very intrusive. However I am used to it now. I have used it 4 nights in a row.

Another point also is that the first serum can sting slightly on contact with the skin, but literally for a second.

I am going to continue using this product and review again in a couple of weeks because whilst it improved my skin a lot in the first use I feel that there has not been much improvement from that since. So I will keep you updated.

There is a lot of information on their website about texture, the benefits and how you use it. But to summarise I find that both serums are slightly thinner than most serums I have used before and one drop does go quite a long way. (I need to use two though from each to cover my face). It soaks into the fac providing you with a smooth surface that you can apply your normal primer and makeup over. I have done this but just prefer to use it at night because I have to wait longer for it to soak in so I can apply makeup otherwise.

All in all so far I find this to be a good product and would definitely recommend it, but I will let you know in a few weeks whether I will continue to use it daily or just when my skin needs a pick me up!
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. I have also received this product, but as I had super dry skin, it stung that much that I couldn't used it all up )=

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!