About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 30 September 2010

I'm excited.

I finally purchased some NARS makeup yesterday! It's amazing how much better my day was - I forgot how good getting makeup makes me feel (I don't know if that is healthy!).

Look!!!



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! And yes, you guessed it the blush is "orgasm" I was determined to get a different one, but it is soooo pretty on - I get why everyone loves it!!

The lippes are a surprise and I will be swatching very shortly...
Categories:

12 comments:

  1. I love NARS, have such a big collection, and even bought more today! GOD I cant resist the brand!

    Need the new lipstick, what colour did you go for?

    Lu xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NARS too!
    Excited to see which shades you picked up!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I adore NARS!!! Can't wait to see swatches of those!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh how exciting! You will have to do a review me thinks :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still a NARS virgin LOL.

    Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see what you bought

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like a great haul. Haven't tried any of their products since it's so overpriced here in my country! Can't wait for some swatches and review from you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So need some swatches! Definitely need to come with you next time, so want to try NARS.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh lucky :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. just been on the site, i'm so tempted but don't wana buy the wrong colour!! ahhh xx
    emilycharlottemclintock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh exciting cannot wait!!

    http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm here to invite you as already we are following each other to partecipate to my October Giveaway, I'm giving away God Save McQueen Shirt or other designs depending which one you consider to best fit your style. ENTER HERE

    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/10/fendi-giveaway-winner-and-invitation-to.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!