About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 11 October 2010

Back in September like many of you ladies I took advantage of the Boots £5 off No7 offer and purchased a few bits and bobs.

I haven't reviewed them on here yet, so I thought I would start with this serum.

I'm sure that like me many of you are on the quest for perfect skin (am I right?)which often comes in the form of many lotions and potions!!

So of course the thought of refining my pores is always going to be appealing - hence why I decided to try this. Which I have been using for over a month now. Prior to this I had been using Vie at Home's serum (review here) but like everything it ran out and with No7's only being £12.50 before discount I thought why not.






So what do I think of this product? It's good enough for £12.50 with discount. I wouldn't say that it refines my pores at all but it does make my skin look a little brighter. You can see from the above pictures that when it is rubbed into the skin it has a sheen to it. This is effectively what it does to my face also.

I don't dislike this product but I wouldn't say that I would run out to repurchase it again. I have used a few other serums which have been really good but unfortunately they are more expensive and therefore after this has run out I will be reverting back to the Vie at Home serum because it just worked so well as a makeup base whereas this doesn't.

I don't even need to wear moisturiser with the Vie at Home serum - just a little primer and I am good to go - but with this I have to moisturise and use primer.

It's not that this product is bad and perhaps if you are looking to buy your first serum and have normal skin this would be a good place to start, but for those of you that want something a little more specific, I think the more expensive brands are probably going to be of better use.

I would recommend for those trying out a face serum for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. I had this and couldn't stand it! It used to go all flaky on my skin....and didn't do anything for my pores! I think No7 is way overpriced too! :/
    X

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!