About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 7 May 2012

Elle MacPherson - Dentelle Underwired Bra - £36.00
link

Elle MacPherson - Dentelle Thong - £21.00
link

I was recently offered the opportunity to review some underwear from the Simply Beach Wesite (link). 
Simply Beach are a website that offer both beachwear and underwear.  

They have a huge range with various brands such as Freya, Calvin Klein, Wonderbra and Triumph. 

I had heard lovely things about Elle MacPherson's underwear in the past and it always looked nice and luxurious, so I decided to place an order for a bra and thong from her range (you can get shorts at £23.00 if preferred).  

Now I have what might be considered a larger bust - at the moment I am a 34F, although this varies depending on my weight (I am slightly heavier than I would prefer at the moment).  So the first thing I noticed about this site was that I had a lot of choice for my sizing.  Which is a massive bonus, because usually I just miss out on all the pretty underwear.  

I was pleased that the above range came in my size and placed an order.  Amazingly it arrived the next day - which I always love.  (Delivery is £1.99).  Everything came on their hangers and packaged separately in clear plastic within the parcel - again I thought this was good. 

In terms of the underwear itself, this set is beautiful on (I thought I would save you the picture haha!) and good quality, I feel like the pictures on the website are a good reflection of the product and I actually preferred it in real life.  

I would definitely recommend this website for underwear and I am glad they are now on my radar!  I will be having another look for bikinis next in the hope that I might get to go on a sunny holiday at some point in the near future!!

Do any of you use simplybeach or online websites for your underwear?  I usually get it in person but would definitely order online now.
Categories:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful review on our new designer lingerie department.

    From the team at Simply Beach ☺

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!