Tuesday, 18 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Reading
Popular Posts
-
No, but it's not all bad at all. Some of you may not be familiar with this tan - as it says on the bottle, it's exclusive to...
-
It's at moments like these I wish I had a better camera! Jacket - Primark - 5 years ago! Top - H&M - this season Jeans - Top Sh...
-
I don't know about you ladies but dry shampoo is like my lifeline! No one has time to wash their hair every day unless they have super m...
-
Some of you ladies that follow me on twitter (@GiddyPrincess) will remember me tweeting about a new dress for a party last week. And here ...
-
Yesterday's makeup look.. I wanted a really natural look yesterday as I wasn't really doing too much, but I wanted to look nice...
Recent Posts
Disclaimer
All products discussed or reviewed have been tested by me unless otherwise stated and all opinions expressed are my own.





Hello, what camera do/did you use for Tuesday's pictures? Thx.x
ReplyDelete