So this week has been pretty high pressure so I was excited to go out to a party on Friday night with the boyf and friends. Getting ready was pretty rushed. Especially because I had to factor in washing my hair, which at the moment I can do nothing with.
I went out looking like the second picture. In a black dress rather than the pink fluffy dressing gown! I don't really know why the "before" picture is necessary but I was messing around on my new MacBook so there it is!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny mixed with MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC30
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder
- Bare Minerals Bronzer in Warmth
- Coastal Scents Blush in Coral and Pink mixed
- Various MUA Heaven and Earth E/S Palette shades with lots of blending
- Revlon Fabulash Mascara
- Kate Moss for Rimmel shade 01 Lipstick mixed with MAC Lipstick in Ravishing
It felt really odd to put all the makeup on as I haven't been out for ages! Also, I attempted to put on false eyelashes (which I used to use ALL the time) but it RUINED my eye makeup on my left eye and I couldn't get it to stick so I had to start all over again! STRESSED!
Can't believe I can't put false eyelashes on again! Anyone else have this problem or just me!? Thankfully I managed to save the look in the end!