About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Saturday 22 October 2011

So Saturday is traditionally the day of the week that I try new hair products, or dye my hair, or try new styles.

Today was no different.  I happened upon some Soap & Glory small Shampoo and Conditioner in Boots earlier this week.  It was 3 for 2 and I thought it would be good to pick up some smaller sizes to try.

As a side note, let me just say I love travel sized products.  Seriously, I buy them all the time now because it means I to try something without worrying about spending too much and get to use it at the gym! Perfecto!

The good news is that I am looking forward to using these at the gym.  It's weird, when I used them in the shower I was thinking "uh oh" and "my hair is feeling pretty traumatised".  Sometimes conditioners make your hair feel amazing immediately, I'd say this does not but my hair definitely felt super clean.

Buuuut, the amazingness became apparent as I began to dry my hair.  It dried in no time, smooth and super shiny.  Me = happy happy.  My ends were smooth and I therefore couldn't even bring myself to straighten it because it looked like the best blow dry I have ever had!


So love it.  My hair looks and feels amazing and I get to use less heat than usual.  Sorted.  I mean, I had heard a girl I know saying that their hair range was good, but I must admit, I was doubtful.  Especially as I am desperately trying to grow my hair at the moment so I'll be the first to admit it needs a good trim.  I was wrong.  It really is good and next time it will be the full size version for me.

What do you think ladies? Have any of you used this?
Categories:

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of this product, but now I'd like to try it. I am also trying to grow out my hair. Love the pink bottles - so pretty!

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shampoo and conditioner, I've not had one bad product out of all the Soap & Glory I've tried. Amazing brand! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have always been wondering about these products - the design has always caught my eye!

    Definitely going to be trying them now! Thank you! :)

    http://abbisblogaboutbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!