About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 5 May 2014


I love looking at nail colours/art/styles and always mean to share whatever gel polish I am wearing, but somehow always forget to picture my nails other than on my phone.  Therefore the quality is usually a bit poor and unblog-worthy.

I will make more of an effort I promise.

However, here is one that I did manage to photograph, although it must have been a while ago!  I always go back to this shade though - it's so pretty and I love the name of it!
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Love this
    Your blog is fab
    I just started mine 4 days ago
    please check it out if you have time I would appreciate it a lot

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12272859

    keep up the good work ! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!