About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 18 May 2014

Purchase at Boots here
£11.69

So disaster struck when I went to purchase my favourite fake tan last week.  They had sold out in Boots, I knew of no where else that stocks it and I had pretty much already over-run on my lunch break.  Oh and I needed to fake tan that night before Southport Weekender (which was amazing by the way.  Link to website here for those of you that like soul, RnB, or house music).

For the most part, none of the competitors were available either.  I must say - TIME TO STOCK UP BOOTS MANCHESTER! 

Anyway, I picked up a No7 once and then thought actually I will get Ambre Solaire - I used to use a tan by them back in the day, surely it will have improved by now anyway.  I purchased the dark version and hoped for the best. It wouldn't be the first time I had wasted money on a fake tan and in reality you tend to get what you pay for I have found in my experience. 

So off I trotted to the till and purchased. 

Mistake.  Unfortunately, it was what I can only describe as a massive let down.  I really don't like saying that either.  I hate product bashing - but I have to be honest. 

I exfoliated, moisturised my knees, elbows and ankles and applied as instructed.  I allowed it to develop over night and woke up… PALE and gutted. 

The moral of the story is don't leave your tanning to the last minute!  It will result in pale skin and wasted money. 

Needless to say I do not recommend this product at all.  Unfortunately, it didn't work at all on me. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!