About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 6 January 2013

Now that the festivities are well and truly over I think it's about time I got back to blogging!!  Ah! What a crazy time of year it is.  All that build up and it feels like it is over in a flash.  I had a lovely time though and I hope you all did too.

I certainly need to get some more Muji storage following all the lovely gifts I received! Such a hard life eh!

Anyway, this is a long overdue post about a brand I discovered at the clothes show at the beginning of December.  I know that Regal Rose are pretty popular on the blogging scene but this was the first time I had seen them in the flesh and not on my screen and I was soooo impressed.  

Here are some of their beautiful items...



For those of you who don't know, Regal Rose is the child of twin sisters Rebecca and Louisa Warwick, who are absolute beaut's and ultra glam.  I would describe their accessories as glamorous gothic and ultra cool.  I had serious style envy when I was at their stall - so much so that I purchased the Raven Skull Heads collar chain one of them was wearing on the day!! I just had to have it as soon as I saw it.  

Here is me doing my best to model it just before a night out!  It has now made me desperate to buy lots of tops with collars as I want to wear the chain all the time!


What do you think?
Have any of you purchased anything from regal rose?

This is £14 and can be purchased here.  If you happen to go on their website check out the Skeleton Cuff Bracelet (as photographed above) and the silver and onyx perfume trinket (here) - two of my favourites!
Categories: ,

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the coral bracelet! xxx


    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my style but beautiful pieces of art!stop by whenever you like,it makes me happy!!xx Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog hunny!

    Come check me out - elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    Love Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! This jewerly is so amazing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks absolutely fabulous on you!!! I take it..

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jewellery it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at vintage jewellery
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!