About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Tuesday 22 January 2013

 photo DSC00138_zpse48b09dc.jpg


 photo DSC00142_zps5dba0547.jpg
 photo DSC00143_zpsb5ffb915.jpg  photo DSC00140_zps39c3ecea.jpg
 photo DSC00141_zps20eb777a.jpg


I've been using these for what feels like years now but it is probably around 18 months.

I'm a massive fan of cream eyeshadow for in the week when I am trying to get ready in a hurry and don't want to spend ages blending etc. 

So I've built up quite a nice little collection now. 

These aren't my favourite ones of all my cream eyeshadows (that would go to No7) but they are something I would recommend all the same. 

The colours are lovely and bright and a little bit goes a long way.  That said, they do crease a bit after a few hours on which is a shame. Nothing that a quick touch up and blotting can't sort thought.

If you aren't a regular user of cream eyeshadow this is a good place to start as they are so cheap and come in a nice range of shades including the two above (copper pot and emerald city).
Categories:

2 comments:

  1. Nice...I can think of some great ways to make use out of those...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cream eyeshadow because the colors are so pretty, but very quickly after I apply it, it wears off and kind of gathers in the crease of my eye lid. How should I prepare my eye lid to receive cream shadow? What's the best applicator for applying cream shadow? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!