Thursday, 28 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Reading
Popular Posts
-
Anyone else excited for Christmas!? I am super excited! Only a couple of weeks to go! Yay! So to celebrate Christmas I have picked up s...
-
Top - Matalan ( link ) Skirt - H&M ( link ) Shoes - New Look (old) Necklace - Debenhams (old) Handbag - Louis Vuitton So I wa...
-
River Island High Shine Tube Pants ( buy here ) River Island Metallic Trim Vest ( buy here ) DKNY Bucket Bag ( buy here ) Primark Blaz...
-
This is gross isn't it. So I have lost 14lbs so far. So that's quite a lot of that gooey yellowy stuff. Soooo pleas...
Recent Posts
Disclaimer
All products discussed or reviewed have been tested by me unless otherwise stated and all opinions expressed are my own.


yay! Happy Anniversary! :)
ReplyDeleteawww congrats hun!! you have a lovely blog truly!
ReplyDeleteawww congrats hun!! you have a lovely blog truly!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on keeping it up for a year!
ReplyDeleteHappy blog birthday, it was mine 2 days ago! x
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to your blog!!! I know how exciting it can be :) mine was in December though...long time back...
ReplyDelete