About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Bride to Be. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday, 29 July 2012


Errrr hello awkward pose!
Hey gorgeous people - it's late - it's sunday and I feel like showing you my gorgeous new outfit - FINALLY.

So the lovely people at Glamorous recently sent me this dress and blazer.  I must say that the blazer has been worn so many times since and I have received sooooo many compliments on it. 

It is literally the perfect bold colour for summer for me - brightens up any outfit. 

I've been teaming it with a beautiful white crochet top I've had for years, black maxi dress, purple see through vest (which I wore on my recent youtube vid here (<---- link) and most recently this DIVINE dress.

I really couldn't wait to show you this dress!  It is the most amazing print and so simple in shape - I know it's just going to be so versatile.  I wore this particular outfit for a family meal last night.  I wore it with black heels (sorry I couldn't get it all in and also sorry for the phone shot but the camera ones just made me look ridiculous - I looked paler than anything which is just not accurate!!)

Anyway, it's super comfy and has a concealed zip up the bag and literally doesn't know how to crease - yay for packing!! Cannot wait to wear this on holiday with my tanned legs and skinnier body!! Whoop whoop!


So Glamorous is a website on which you can purchase truly divine clothing.  I chose this dress and blazer because they are things that I would normally talk myself out of - you know bright print and bold colour. I am just too safe.  

You can't go wrong though - I've trawled through their website here (<---- link) and found so many other items I will be purchasing.  This is the start of a whole new obsession for me!!

And can I just say the paisley print on the dress above can be found in the sale in the form of shorts for £10.79!!! They are AMAZING! Perfect for holiday!! 

They have an absolute shed load in their sale so I am off to spend some of my money seeing as I have just been paid!!! 
Categories: ,

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress indeed. You are so right that it's the perfect colors for summer.
    Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit dear, happy sunday!

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you - I am literally obsessed with the blazer haha!

      Delete
  4. i love ur outfit esp your blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the blazer! The dress is very pretty too :) I think I'll check out their site, sounds good :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blue suit! x

    http://kreamiblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit! xx

    please take a look at my blog and follow . . .
    http://head-toefashion.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there) I like your blog very much. I would be happy to be friends with you. Could we follow each other?

    http://angistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the blazer and dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit, that blazer is gorgeous

    Adaora x
    http://fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. When evaluating find a christmas gifts like Louis vuitton is alright, will still be worth referring to that will often cheap rolex watches which can be promoted in cut down tremendously charges might be beneath advantageous, catier bangles means you'll need to be without doubt you are acquiring a real waterproof jackets
    rather than a counterfeit. Consequently, you must frequent the best designer's discount gucci handbags outlet where you can make sure that discounted designer handbags won't be low-cost chanel bag online reproductions, plus the better places needs to be offering items of fine quality cheap hermes handbags while on significantly lower rates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dress is so beautiful, I wonering you like it very much, you like beautiful dress and me too, So i find a so nice wedding dresses 2013 store,I think you have interesting to it.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!