About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Tuesday 13 March 2012

So, as promised, here are my nails 7 days on from being done...














I've been using my solar oil twice daily and on the whole, aside from grow out I think they have faired pretty well, although I did chip my right thumb when I got to work this morning. I basically caught it against the hard buckle on my bag but head on. If it had been my own nail I'm sure it would have just snapped off, so in a way a chip isn't that much of a prob. That said, technically I should have 7 days left.

The chip is desperately trying to peel down my thumb nail but as its not come off completely I've tried to almost press it back to the shape of my nail. It seems to be working, for now...

I'm still really happy about these though. Primarily, I got them done so my nails will grown underneath which is working so far.

In terms of the look I'm still getting compliments and my nails still look shiny and neat on my other fingers.

Unless things go horribly wrong I'll update again on saturday before I get them done again which will be 11 days.

Back to the solar oil...
Categories: ,

1 comment:

  1. Millie Campbell16 March 2012 at 08:00

    I love Shellac to! I love the colour you have gone for its lovely!

    Over on my blog I am having a MAC lipstick give away - you can win the colour of your choice :o)
    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.htmlX
    X

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!