If you follow me on Instagram (@giddyprincessbeauty) you will probably have realised that I am on a fitness journey. I have lost 9 lbs so far. It's involved a lot of exercise and clean eating and I've enjoyed it for the most part.
This is one of my favourite weekend breakfasts - gives me the feeling of having a sweet treat without being too naughty or getting me too off plan. It also looks yummy I think!
So here it is...
- Phd Nutrition - Diet Whey Vanilla Powder, 1 scoop (optional)
- One Egg
- 3 Egg Whites
- 200 ml of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Fry Light Spray (optional)
- 1/3 cup of Raspberries
- Organic Unsweetened Coconut Shavings
- 2 Tablespoons of Chobani Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1 Teaspoon of Chai Seeds
- Crack one egg into a pouring jug
- Crack and separate 3 egg whites into pouring jug (discard of yolks). Or if you like - get some liquid egg whites and pour in relevant equivalent amount
- Mix ingredients until combined
- Add protein powder (if using) and almond milk and mix until all combined
- Warm a Frying Pan
- Spray a low calorie cooking spray into pan to stop it from sticking (this is optional and not necessary if you have a non-stick pan)
- Pour liquid into the pan and let it cook for a few minutes
- Using a spatula separate the base from the pan gently just to ease movement
- Flip the pancake and cook until golden brown
Thereafter serve and add toppings to taste...
Nutritional info - cals 353, carbs 19g, fat 12g and protein 42g