About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 29 April 2010

Ok so I'm walking the three miles to work I do when I'm in healthy mode, which is pretty much every day these days (go me!), but all I can think of is how tired I am.

Cue my favey place... STARBUCKS. Yes you know what I'm talking about - it's got to be a caramel macchiato for me this morning!



Mmmm should I should I not!! That's not even a macchiato but looks so good to me right now!!

Next stop starbucks!

~*Giddy princess*~
From iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I used to work at Starbucks... my fave drink was also the caramel macchiato! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just discovered your blog! Lol.
    I totally get what you mean though and I looooove starbucks.
    Unfortunately I walk past one at like just after 7am (I'm not sure if they're open then). I can only make my own or get a cheapy one from the cafe. Lol xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!