About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Friday 17 February 2012

Hey all!

I wanted to do a quick review on my favourite lip balm of the moment. I've been using it for around a month so far and it's so much better than the others I had been using.

I find that in winter my lips get really dry and horrible looking. I think it's part of getting older... But also I think it's just the weather and other conditions drying my skin and lips out.

So when this was on offer I thought I would give it a go given there was a hint of colour - which my pale lips need!





So try I did and love it did I also! It's a pretty coral colour that's ever so faint on the lips.

It's not sticky and your hair doesn't stick to it in the wind, yet it has a similar effect to gloss.

I think I paid around £4 for it but can't for the life of me find the receipt! Guess you'll have to check it out next time you're in Tesco!!


1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!