Monday, 23 July 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Reading
Popular Posts
-
I don't know about you but I love the MAC Hey Sailor Collection, it's just perfect for summer and the nautical packaging is beyond c...
-
So first and foremost... Welcome new followers and thank you for sticking around faithfuls whilst I have been MIA. As some of you will alrea...
-
♥♥♥♥ Hey lovelies!! ♥♥ As you know, I was very giddy to reach 50 followers on my blog this week!! It's a great little milestone and I lo...
-
Top (actually an under dress) - New Look Skirt - Vero Moda ( link ) Black pump Slippers - Primark Ah electric blue - such an amazing...
-
<><><><><><> <> Benefit - High Beam £18.50 ( link ) So I've recently been reall...
Recent Posts
Disclaimer
All products discussed or reviewed have been tested by me unless otherwise stated and all opinions expressed are my own.

love the drawing!
ReplyDeletePretty <3
ReplyDeleteAh that is so good! What was this done on?
ReplyDeleteThe Lovelorn
Nice! Can we follow each other?? I'll wait for you on my blog :D
ReplyDeleteCheck out my latest post, FEEL LIKE KARL LAGERFELD
Check out my latest post, FEEL LIKE KARL LAGERFELD
Check out my latest post, FEEL LIKE KARL LAGERFELD