Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Reading
Popular Posts
-
Anyone else excited for Christmas!? I am super excited! Only a couple of weeks to go! Yay! So to celebrate Christmas I have picked up s...
-
River Island High Shine Tube Pants ( buy here ) River Island Metallic Trim Vest ( buy here ) DKNY Bucket Bag ( buy here ) Primark Blaz...
-
Oh hello highlights! Seriously - you would think I was shaving my head with how worried I was to do this but being the crazy pers...
-
Hey Lovelies, So it's that time of year again when I obsess about what to wear to the summer ball. I always look forward to ...
Recent Posts
Disclaimer
All products discussed or reviewed have been tested by me unless otherwise stated and all opinions expressed are my own.
Ohh I want to try these xxx
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried these - but obviously need too!
ReplyDeleteNow following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?
If so, you can visit my blog here:
LurchHoundLoves.com
Thanks!
Charlie
xx
Great shades hun, i still havent tried them lol. And im glad u liked the ipad guide., xx do u use any of those apps? Xx
ReplyDeleteYou should - they are great.
DeleteI use a few of those apps but looking forward to trying Padgram and PS Express!! Never heard of them before. x
I haven't tried this, but I'm going to do it. :)
ReplyDeleteFollow each other?
glupawkaforevertogether.blogspot.com
Hi, I love your blog and your posts.
ReplyDeleteI'm following!
Stop by my blog soon and say hi www.victoria-emma.blogspot.co.uk
XO