Sunday, 16 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Reading
Popular Posts
-
No, but it's not all bad at all. Some of you may not be familiar with this tan - as it says on the bottle, it's exclusive to...
-
Soap and Glory Excitement! Naughty Pastries Standard avoiding the hair wash until desperate weekly routine! Boot...
-
♥♥♥♥ Hey lovelies!! ♥♥ As you know, I was very giddy to reach 50 followers on my blog this week!! It's a great little milestone and I lo...
-
I've recently seen on a couple of blogs that some of you girlies are using shampoos and conditioners from the Organix range so when...
-
One of my beautiful friends got married this weekend. It was such a stunning stunning day. I had the best time ever, the sun came out so t...
Recent Posts
Disclaimer
All products discussed or reviewed have been tested by me unless otherwise stated and all opinions expressed are my own.

Love magazines! And I miss the British ones...
ReplyDelete