Monday, 17 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Reading
Popular Posts
-
Yay!!! Ladies- it's that time again. Giveaway timey!! Eeeeek! So you can tell by the heading that the giveaway is in celebration of reac...
-
♥♥♥♥ Hey lovelies!! ♥♥ As you know, I was very giddy to reach 50 followers on my blog this week!! It's a great little milestone and I lo...
-
Hello ladies, I was recently invited to an event in London to celebrate the launch of TRESemme's new NATURALS hair care collection. Unfo...
-
Hey Lovelies, So it's that time of year again when I obsess about what to wear to the summer ball. I always look forward to ...
-
Anyone else excited for Christmas!? I am super excited! Only a couple of weeks to go! Yay! So to celebrate Christmas I have picked up s...
Recent Posts
Disclaimer
All products discussed or reviewed have been tested by me unless otherwise stated and all opinions expressed are my own.




mmm apple juice <33
ReplyDelete