Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Reading
Popular Posts
-
Anyone else excited for Christmas!? I am super excited! Only a couple of weeks to go! Yay! So to celebrate Christmas I have picked up s...
-
Top - Matalan ( link ) Skirt - H&M ( link ) Shoes - New Look (old) Necklace - Debenhams (old) Handbag - Louis Vuitton So I wa...
-
River Island High Shine Tube Pants ( buy here ) River Island Metallic Trim Vest ( buy here ) DKNY Bucket Bag ( buy here ) Primark Blaz...
-
This is gross isn't it. So I have lost 14lbs so far. So that's quite a lot of that gooey yellowy stuff. Soooo pleas...
Recent Posts
Disclaimer
All products discussed or reviewed have been tested by me unless otherwise stated and all opinions expressed are my own.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(162)
-
▼
March
(11)
- Clairol Nice and Easy Hair Dye in Medium Golden Brown
- Celebrity Lust - March 2011
- Travel Makeup Kit
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Pout!
- Layering MAC and Estee Lauder Foundation - creatin...
- Trying Out MAC Paintpot in Indian Wood
- NYX Winter In Moscow Look
- Hair Extensions Anyone!?!?
- I love this fake tan!!!!!
- OOTD (forever 21, Topshop, new look)
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation Review
-
▼
March
(11)
aw I love this :) you look stunning. I love the top-really pretty! xx
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit, you look gorgeous xx
ReplyDelete